Monday, November 18, 2013

Unfriendly friends...woes of my life!!


Since the times of the evolution, man has been a social being. Social means living in harmony with its own kind. But every kind has its own requirements and certain obsessions towards something. So did man. Choices started clashing with each other. Men those let go off it, escaped, but those who couldn’t, fought for it. Maybe that dates to the start of war. Now this child of vengeance has found a shelter in every minds. It guides them when anger takes on them. People fight with their own kind to bring them down and take what they find PRECIOUS. Strange…ain’t it? But having friends to back you up when any random S.O.Bs comes for you, that feeling’s good. Friends….the saviours! when you are alone. They watch your back everywhere you go. But was there a time when you felt that your best buddy’s mind shifts to some other priority and he/she starts ignoring you? Is there ever a feeling that you felt to bring back your friend to you when he goes for something else…all the time moving away from you? That feeling isn’t good, I bet. It hurts you every time you need someone to look for you and that friend of yours is busy balming some unworthy crap out there. I understand. You bet, I do, coz It’s my story. Something I have seen in every friend of mine. They come to me and we buck up, like, ever. We promise to watch each other’s back. I do my word but when I seek them in distress, I fuse. I see them flocking with some other mates who serve a better meal than I do. I loose hopes. I stand out alone. Like in movies when you see the lead man sit alone in a place wetting cheeks in pain, there’s always a friend to come looking for him in there, but I never got that. I swear I never found one come looking for me. These are friends to me…..
I lost many friends in the past and still watching many taking me for granted. I have just become a matter of fun for them. I don’t entertain them perhaps, or maybe I am cold. Why do they abandon me and find others when I wait for them to see me still existing. Am I that bad? Do I lack some friend thing in me? As far as I know, I always comfort them by being in all ears when they babble out their pains to me. They even trust me well with their secrets. What makes them behave cold towards me when they are with other guys? Crap….i’m feeling like I am the worst man left to rot with so many unfriendly guys around me. It has become a customary affair with me. Unfriendly friends!! What a term to coin!
Was a time when I had friends ready to sacrifice fortune for me. That dates back to my school. I was all full of life then. Three of us were best buddies. A trio of life like cheer in us. Had our own secrets, our own jokes, and our own den. Then, girls came in. wow! A sweet sugarcoated time bomb, I suppose. We were still cool. We, infact pretended to be, though we had developed some cold spots in our hearts towards each other. We didn’t expose those. All the time, saving friendship. We needed each other despite having a cold war nurturing within us. There was everything intact but fate couldn’t be cheated for all. We clashed. We fought, finally. Brought up all the calm storm we had engraved  these days deep within, for the sake of friendship. All escape routes were sealed and the splitting up was inevitable. So we did. We parted on the note that we would turn up to restore this abandoned promise yet again, when we fail in the quest each of us took to let go off our friendship, forever. I still had hopes on, until I found another life for me in an engineering college. All three of us landed in different colleges. Three new lives started again with new friends, new goals and new priorities. As time went on, the hopes of the past started looking pale. Talking of me, this new life showed me some different aspects of friendship that changed my opinion.
In the very first year of college, I met with some incredibly awesome guys who reminded me of my past scars. A very positive vibe took on me. I thought they would serve to my quest of finding my best friends in them. I seeked. I spent some best moments with them which I still rejoice. We were three in school and now we are seven. The more, the better. We enjoyed the whole year in cherishing the fruits of friendship we had earned for us. I was never alone since then until another storm struck us. As usual, more girls came in. And yet another cause to make me re-live my past, when this same creature had once exploded the friendship I had. I stood there the same way I did, when one after another fell to this cause. Then I realized the pity of my life. A friend is a friend until a girl comes in to fill your place in his life. And of course a girl would be a better companion then a guy. What seemed  a miracle was actually not it. It was just another truth of life I was unaware of. It’s not my fault that I always loose friends. It’s just fate isn’t as good with me as with other guys. So it’s ok. I’m cool now. I am just good in myself. I don’t need any freaking bullshit in my life, called friends coz they are just so temporary. Priorities change and so should i. Change is the other name of nature. Those who couldn’t cope up end up as underlings boarding the outdated bus. Its life, guys. It’s all about being mean. Take what you want and let the crap go off you. If you need someone at some time then just call him… a friend, tell some silly little secrets to him that won’t hurt you, take what you want and leave him there. If he comes to be a fool like many, he ought to fall for this. Even today some guys take the word FRIEND for serious. Let’s prove that they are no good to this mean world. Let’s start a new era. What say? Buck up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Would you mind letting your friends reach me?

Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget by ThatsBlogging