Tuesday, August 9, 2011

All about...relationships... and being in it



Relationship is all about being able to complement each other. Doubtlessly, it would invite diverse opinions. But here i am with my own.

We say- love is blind, then how do we distinctly point out each others mistakes? Is love not blind then? Pretty tough to come out with an answer. Isnt it? Love comes with trust. The inverse is rarely true. To trust someone is a decision, maintaining it is the others choice. But that doesnt mean we should not trust someone just by being afraid that he would break it. Its like, not living today for the fear of dieing tomorrow. Such persons are refered to as pessimist by dictionery. Being human, if we dont trust human, then whom should we trust? Animals? We shouldnt forget that even a newborn trusts a woman before coming to know that she is his mother.

In a relationship, when partners live togather for pleasure, they are in love. But when being togather becomes a duty, its pressure. All runs smooth as long as partners complete each other but when each starts advocating ownself, it stops working out.

evrything runs fine as long as family tension and office affairs limit to house and office respectively. Similarily, life sinks to hell when family starts to interfere with relationship. Evrything appears peaceful till they limit to their respective spaces.

Doubt is a human nuclear weapon which aborts trust. Its a virus that corrupts faith. It brings down every perfect relationships. So, to walk longer, it needs to be guarded entry.

to get into a relationship brings with it a lot of responsibility. It also comes with the probability of mistakes. But mistakes shouldnt gain priority over love. Mistakes once committed can be rectified but love once lost cant be regained.

To maintain a healthy relationship, we need to garnish it with lots of love and trust. We must forget and forgive mistakes. We must give it its own existence and own space devoid of family, work and environment. We must make it a part of ourselves. When a part of the body gets injured, we dont cut it off, we rather cure it. Let relationship be taken the same way.

So come, fall in love, because it will enhance the passion to live. Taste the honey of love before it tests you. Because, its never late to fall in love.

6 comments:

  1. U are absolutely right friend. I too love a boy but i am not able to win his trust. Do u know that i rarely talk to boys but still he keeps doubting me at every step.... Sometimes i get fed up. Till 2day i have not done anything that will hurt him but still he doesnot trust me.
    I have never ever betrayed him but still i m unable to win his trust. Am i so bad? Am i so untrustworthy? For which mistake am i getting this punishment? I feel bad but i cant go breaking the relationship because i love him madly.
    And 1 day he wil realize the same but i hope he doesnot make late because no more i hold any patience.
    And i think your story also goes the same. Some people become so special in few days. It feels great to love and even more special to be loved. We should al realize the power of love and we should trust our patner. Relationships are not easy to maintain but when someone loves you deeply and trusts you whole-heartedly,it becomes damn easy and smooth to carry on the relationship.
    ~Ayushi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayushi, you stand a gud example for the present youth. To b frank, i hav a gf too decent. C is nt d typ of gal i crave for. I was kinda playboy bt dunno wat made me turn my course. I was al stylish n funky wid a tough attitude bt aftr i fel in lov wid hr, i cnt face myself. M so damn changd. No style, no atitude. Wat hs hapend to me? Did c say sum magic spel to captivate me? C must hv been my angel. We r no mor togathr bt m sure c wud cum bak coz i cnt b wrngly in lov. It was strange to lov such a vilage typ f gal bt i damn lov hr n cnt bear dis distance. I stil m cntrling myself coz i beliv d fact dat c wud cum bak wid al d lov i gav her. N as far as u r cncernd, u cnt b hapy wid ny1 who doubts u. I ws getin freakd out wen my gal ws doubtin me. Bt c doesnt doubt me nymore. B patient. Stick to 1 thng-
    if ur lov was tru den set ur lov free. If he cums bak, he ws always urs if he doesnt den he ws nevr urs.
    thanks ayushi for ur feed bak. Read my nxt blog, i wl wryt abt ur prblm.hav a gf too decent. C is nt d typ of gal i crave for. I was kinda playboy bt dunno wat made me turn my course. I was al stylish n funky wid a tough attitude bt aftr i fel in lov wid hr, i cnt face myself. M so damn changd. No style, no atitude. Wat hs hapend to me? Did c say sum magic spel to captivate me? C must hv been my angel. We r no mor togathr bt m sure c wud cum bak coz i cnt b wrngly in lov. It was strange to lov such a vilage typ f gal bt i damn lov hr n cnt bear dis distance. I stil m cntrling myself coz i beliv d fact dat c wud cum bak wid al d lov i gav her. N as far as u r cncernd, u cnt b hapy wid ny1 who doubts u. I ws getin freakd out wen my gal ws doubtin me. Bt c doesnt doubt me nymore. B patient. Stick to 1 thng-
    if ur lov was tru den set ur lov free. If he cums bak, he ws always urs if he doesnt den he ws nevr urs.
    thanks ayushi for ur feed bak. Read my nxt blog, i wl wryt abt ur prblm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biswa,nice blog n cute cmnts...
    Ankita*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sweetheart. May b my blogs wer waitin for ur complements. Thanks again for readin dem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Relatnshp,vry complicatd indeed.mny ppl b in a relatnshp widout evn hvin ne idea hw 2 maintain.dey bcum selfish enough 2 thnk abt demslvs bing cum4tabl in watevr dey do.bt dey 4get dat dey r nt d nly 1 who is involvd in dat relatnshp.v hv 2 adjst n chng rselvs as d relatnshp demands.v hv 2 cum out f r cum4tabl zone n tk cr f d nids f r partnr.if v dnt do dis d relatnshp vl nvr lst.n watevr u said abt involvin odrs is absolutely ryt.v mstnt involve r parnts n odrs in r relatnshps.n mstnt thnk abt der pt f view wen it cums 2 r relatnshps.as v dnt involve ne1 in r family matrs similarly v shudnt involve r parents in r relatnshp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Would you mind letting your friends reach me?

Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget by ThatsBlogging