Wednesday, August 17, 2011

An eve with nature...to gather up!



While i was fidgeting with my position to take a comfortable configuration, the serenity of the place was soaking me into its bosom. With untouched purity and eternal serenity, the park lawn was in its youthful charm. From a bench i was eyeing at the pool which was taken over by few ducklings gliding on the water surface. The hustling breeze could not be excluded for it was provoking. All these contradicted with the unnoticingly clear pall of gloom which contoured my face. The hopeless glance of mine could mislead anyone to think that i headed straight from graveyard cremating my dreams. Even the green lawns failed to cheer me from brooding over past. Their temptations retreated before incaptivating me.


I shut my eyes to silently hear my beats but the quacking ducks seemed to giggle at my tranced state. I was jealous of their glee. To entertain my jealousy, i shooted a stone but missed the target. The little creature was unmoved but made a little movement that held my gaze. I could notice that it had been paddling hard under the water to swim. It beckoned me to learn something. Nothing can be achieved without tireless effort. Every minor success conceals the secret of a major struggle behind it. The world may see the achievement but not the hard work under it. This lesson pulled my cheeks togather to draw a smile on my gloomy lips.

The breeze that beseeched my attention was whispering another message. It maintained its nature and speed even after being threatend by random bush on its way. Though many hurdles crowded its way yet it didnt give up. It didnt stop. It flowed and narrated me its success by hustling in a nearby bush. Even life would send a million obstacle but we must move on with our flow. I bowed to the breeze and took a deep breathe to grasp enough of it that my lungs permitted.

I looked above to thank god for his attempt to cheer me up with his silent messages. God smirked through the twinkling stars. It was dusking and the stars had adorned the sky. The twinkles were trying convey something and i was enthralled to attend a new lesson. These objects are light years of distance away from us. They have been exhausting their fuels since aeons to light up. Who knows, the light i am seeing now might have been emitted centuries ago!
who knows, the star might have died by now! Even human efforts dont coin into success immediately, it may take more than a lifetime to see our work being recognised. Many scientists lost their final breathes before proving their ideas. But those works, those ideas, those efforts dont go in vain. They are acknowledged, but little late. We must hold patience to see our work bring colours. It reminds me of a lot of mistakes in my past that had followed my impatience.

The eve was not long but the imprints of the messages were to last long. I had come here with an entangled puzzle in mind and now am leaving the place with a solution. It taught me one thing that whenever we are shattered and broken down in life, we always get help from nature. It makes rules to emphasise on discipline but at the same time it surprises with exceptions. Nature is the best teacher and definitely a saviour as it gathered me up.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah,sumtyms nature act as our best teacher....
    Hv confidence in urself nd u wil surely hit d peak.
    "SMALL THINGS TEACH GREAT LESSONS"
    Just remember dis nd move on.
    God is always with u.
    ~Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Would you mind letting your friends reach me?

Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget by ThatsBlogging