Friday, August 12, 2011

Idiotic people in life- FRIENDS!!



It sent jitters down my throat, and from throat it ran through my whole body. A strange feeling of disgust imprisoned me and instead of retreating it, i succumbed to it. Certainly, i wanted to undo the moment but it was so real that i couldnt change it. Yes, i was dumped, rather, mercilessly ditched. I needed her support but i had to withdraw from her life, thats what i was ordered to. I was on my knees, water lined up my eyes to outburst any moment but still i was fruitless. I was being court-marshalled in the courts of love for some reasonable or unreasonable faults. Before she actually began, i had decided my fate. I knew my tears would not be answered and my cries would be unheard. At this delicate moment, something had to happen, which certainly was not expected, but it did happen. I could feel a relaxing hand on my shoulder. It gradually patted me and pulled me back from begging on knees. Before i burst out, i was offered his shoulders to take shelter and hold my tears. I obeyed. Someone hugged me and when i looked back, i saw my friend shadowing me from the guilt. I missed my beats to secure this moment.

This narrates how friends take hold of us when we need them the most, while our beloved turn their backs. They dont quit us even at odd times. They give us the worst and the best moments in life. Love has its season to come and even has another to depart. But friends just come and stay. They move with us. If they bring tears, they also make sure to wipe dem. With our success, friends and beloved celebrate, but with failures, friends still celebrate to cheer up while beloved make excuses. Party awaits every moment if we have friends. Jokes, pranks, celebrations and friends.....now that completes life.

I have my friends, chosen ones. They always remain as silent moments of happiness. They share our joys as well as pain. Idiots!!! They want a share in everything!! Atleast dont ask a share with my girlfriend else i will share with yours....

8 comments:

  1. Biswa,wat exactly do u want me 2 knw frm dis blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who exactly u are? Only after knwing who u r i must b able to tel what i exactly want u to knw. If u cant coment from ur gmail id then atleast mention ur name at d end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thot u wil recognize me frm d words dat i hv written...
    Chalo chodo,i m ankita....i hope at least nw u wl recognise me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y do u get so serious at evrythng. Its just a blog and nt my autobiography. By d way its just imagination. Cant u c its so filmy. Its nt a real incident its just a topic dat i and vik discusd to blog. Hw cn u relate filmy thngs to my lyf. I hd no such thng n neither did i beg 4 nythng.Y do u get so serious at evrythng. Its just a blog and nt my autobiography. By d way its just imagination. Cant u c its so filmy. Its nt a real incident its just a topic dat i and vik discusd to blog. Hw cn u relate filmy thngs to my lyf. I hd no such thng n neither did i beg 4 nythng.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biswa,dont lie...its directly relatd 2 ur lyf n u r pointing at me.
    Am i really so bad???
    I m sorry 4 d pain dat u r gettng 4 me...m sorry.
    And u r rite dat frnds r vry imp in lyf n they beautify our lives...
    And i must say dat dis blog is written beautifully...its words n sentences r so heart-touching.
    I can realize d depth of ur frndshp with vikram frm dis blog.
    Vikram is so lucky 2 get u n u r lucky too 2 get him....
    1 thing i suggest u dat dont ever misunderstand vikram or dont break ur frndshp 4 anyone....hope ur frndshp lasts 4 ever n ever...*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I forgot 2 write my name....
    Its Ankita...*

    ReplyDelete
  7. i mst say dat u hv gt d ability 2 set fire in ur readers hrt wid ur wrds.so kip on writin.hwevr d imagery ws vry nyc,d way u interlinkd a hrtbrk wid d imprtnc f a frnd ws realy vry nyc.n ankita dnt wry its jst a blog n nt his prsnl stry

    ReplyDelete
  8. friend r the most wonderful gift givrn by god to mankind.. hey wastefellow u should always be thankfull to u friend who bear idiotic things u always do..really yaar ur blogs r leaving a painful impression amoung the readers..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Would you mind letting your friends reach me?

Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget by ThatsBlogging