Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Its FRIENDSHIP....value it



Certain people clutter our life. It hurts them the most when they find no problem in our life but we still position them overhead and secure a place in our hearts. While they do no such stuffs to deserve the priority. Be it a friend or a lover.

These morons dont understand the basics of being in relationship but they preserve enough ego to defend themselves. But they dont realise that ego is too cheap a firewall to defend the agonies of love and friendship. Ego just blocks the brain to accept the mistake though they commit them openly.

Frequently lieing, living a private life against the friends blindspot and still being counted among true friends is like being molested privately inbetween the market. The true essence of friendship is not in helping at work but helping at moments when the whole world has turned their backs. True friendship is not in trying to show off a white collar with hidden dirt underneath, but its in showing the true colours. What credits would they earn by naming others work as theirs? People who confess their worst deeds before friends sweep all rewards from all those who put on masks to take cover and earn mock claps. They live with luck and one odd day their dark pages open up to entangle the puzzle.

hats off for people who fight the world for a friend and a thumbs down welcomes evry other case. Friends are an important part of life. Mocking attitude, mocking clean collar and cheap show offs are mere footnotes while genuinity takes up header. Polishing the exterior doesnt compensate the internal emptiness. Pointing out at others limits by overstepping your own isnt intelligent work. Take guard of your mistakes before criticising others. It costs a lifetime to earn a true friend so value it.

5 comments:

  1. U are right friend. Friends are too valuable in life. In fact,true friends are gifts of god to us. They support us when we need them. They make us laugh when we cry....etc etc...the list is very long.
    So we must value friendship in our lives.
    And as far as ego is concerned,i just hate egoistic people. I dont know why they dont understand that ego spoils the love and affection in a relationship. However,its not always possible to stay away frm an egoist person wen we love him madly.
    Thanks dear for your valuable blogs. I really get a lot of encouragement and satisfaction from your blogs.
    ~Ayushi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ayushi 4 ur appreciation 4 my blogs. I am nt a writer bt my mood makes me fire words which comes out as blogs. My frustratn over my lyf makes me write thngs lyk dese. Evrythng i write is corelatd to my lyf in sumway. I dnt write wayward stuffs to unfurl my ignorance. As long as my lyf makes sense so would my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r ryt.v cnt shw of r frndshp evrytym by helpin in studies n al sch stuf.frnds r nt meant 2 hlp in studies.v cn hire a tutor.a persn hlpin u in studies may b a gud prsn bt cnt b a gud frnd.u cn nvr b sure dat sch prsn vl b der wid u at tough tyms.nly a frnd vl b.its nly a frnd wid whom u cn share ur stupid emotns n ur feelins.cumin 2 ego i dnt hv nethng 2 say abt dat.cos i 2 m its victim bt hv nvr lt my ego hamper my relatnshp.ders no prblm in bing egoistic unles u dnt lt it afect ur relatnshp

    ReplyDelete
  4. very true,i used to take my friends for granted till we parted.Now i know how precious they were rather are.I miss them

    ReplyDelete
  5. nic post i liked it very much...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Would you mind letting your friends reach me?

Floating Vertical Bar With Share Buttons widget by ThatsBlogging